Free Printable Downloads Just for you

Have you experience that once you wanted to use the same color palette that you’ve used in your previous work but already forgot what it was? I was like that too since I always want to just color. So I have created these charts for an easy access to write down what are my favorite combos or what I’ve used on a certain page. That way I can never forget anymore and I can always go back and track what pencils and what product that I’ve use.

So as a Welcome Gift I am giving these two Charts for you! A Free Skin Color Combination and Color Combination Printable Download so you can make yours too today! Here’s an Empty Chart that you can fill in to get track of what colors you have used for your colored pages and so you’ll never ever forget anymore what you have used. You can also make a chart for your favorite color combos!






No comments:

Post a Comment